Long time no speak, right?! You know that feeling where you know you’ve forgotten something but you can’t put your finger on what’s wrong? Well, that’s how I got with this blog. I feel like I’m constantly knee deep in work assignments, keeping in touch with friends, seeing family, trying to keep up with all the many many shows and podcasts I watch/listen to, and crafting. And for a bit I was thinking “there’s definitely something I’m missing, but what is it?”…. Fast forward to today, when I suddenly had an “OH CRAP I HAVE A BLOG” moment; that it’s been this little piece of the internet I’d forgotten. So guess who’s back. Back again. Abi’s back. Tell a friend.
So, here is the 90s movie boy meets girl montage of what’s been happening in my life over the past year:
- I survived the job hunt (with a little help from this post of mine) and got my first proper adult job
- I was lucky enough to do some small road trips in England to see the sights and visit friends. Amongst others, I visited Frome, Manchester, Liverpool, Brighton and Bristol
- I saw Germany for the first time by spending a weekend away in Berlin
- I started a bullet journal, and it full on changed my life you guys
- I decided to do something about my weight gain and lost over a stone and a half
- I restarted driving lessons after five years, and finally passed my driving test and bought my first car!
- I went to my first music festival in years: the fantastic Green Man
Many of these deserve their own posts, and don’t you worry, I’ll be getting round to them very very soon.
Until then, here’s a little embroidery I slaved over the other day when I had a spare couple of hours to learn a few new stitches: